You can find all the latest information about our stores at breuninger.com/news
How it works:
- Select the item you requested in the Breuninger online shop and click “Reserve in your store”.
- Select the Breuninger store where you would like to reserve the requested item, as well as the size you need, and click “Request reservation”.
- Enter your full name and email address and confirm free reservation by clicking “Send inquiry”.
We will email you as soon as possible during our opening hours to let you know whether your reservation was successful and where to collect the item in the store.
You will then be able to collect and pay for it in your Breuninger store during normal opening hours within two full working days.
- You can check availability of the item you requested in your Breuninger store first.
- We can reserve the item you requested with no obligation – you only pay on collection in your Breuninger store.
- You can try on your requested item at your leisure and get advice in your Breuninger store.
- If you are not happy with the item or if it doesn’t fit, you can simply hand it back.